Monday, February 19, 2007
Computer: WOW!PAD 11.5" x 12.5" Mouse-pad
This is the perfect mouse pad. The WowPad mouse pad is made of one single ply of antibacterial, PVC about as thin as a credit card. The top is designed for perfect tracking of all ball, optical mice and laser mice. I love this thing. I have been looking for a big mouse-pad where my mouse would not slip off the pad and loose traction. This pad is Huge. There is a big, blue, foam pad they sell at CompUSA that is about 17x17, but this is better in that it's flat. The grippy bottom is great on any surface--just press down firmly and watch it stick without adhesive. And The WowPad is just plastic, so it cleans easy, and will not absorb your spills on your desk. I've looked long and hard for something like this.
Get it.
-Bradley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment