Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Computer: Logitech wireless iPod Headphones



As far as headphones go, they are pretty nice. As Wireless headphones, they are fantastic (with a few flaws). The sound is good. It's not for the audiophiles out there, I'm sure, but for my normal, untrained ears, they are more then sufficient. The range is about 30 yards with no obstructions. And about 40 yards if you don't mind a little static. Way more then sufficient for use at your desk.
I was at a Starbucks, and walked across the street to my car, with very little static.

One of the cool things about this, is that you can control your iPod with it. Volume, track, pause, etc. All are on the headset.

You can also use this with other devices, as a headset. The controls (of course) won't work.
The comfort is good. It's made for people with smaller heads, or who like a snug fit.
they are fine for short term wearing. Watching a movie with them on, is ohKay, but sitting at the computer, listening to music, while you work is a little long for the pressure. The sides pressing into your head, start to give you a sore jaw after about 3 hours.
Over all I like them, and I'm not going to return them.

I got mine refurbished, so I only paid $25. The asking price of around $80 at some stores is a bit high for me, but you are getting a decent product.
One less wire at my desk.

-Bradley

No comments: